Okay, so click the drop down menu for my "blog archive" The months are in a different language! No matter what I change I can't fix it. I have no idea what the hec language that is either. It looks like Hebrew or something??? Any suggestions on how to fix that????? It is really annoying me---obviously!
If your wondering why I am posting something at almost 1am its b/c I am up with a baby who has really bad gas. Poor thing! She just cries out in pain. The new born cry just breaks my heart. Anyways I am going to try and sleep b/c she finally fell back asleep. GOOD NIGHT!
7.12.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Beats me. I don't have the drop down scroll thingie.
She is beautiful. Your kids have the best cheeks to kiss and pinch. Give her one from me!!!
Post a Comment