1.25.2008

FATHER AND SON TALK






This was the apartment we lived in when we first moved to nevada while waiting for our house to be done. One night I came down stairs to find this sweet sight. Hunter and Dad having this sweet little talk like they were old friends. It reminded me of the years ahead when he will turn to his Daddy for advice--better him then me.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love priceless moments like those!

Courtney said...

That is a great picture, thanks for posting!!! I love it!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So sweet! I love it!

Cansas said...

Those are so cute! You should frame them. And what do you mean better advice will come from dad??? Come on, give your self a little more credit. I bet when your boys call home after their grown they'll want to talk to their mom. Not that Jon's not great, but it's just not the same as mom.