2.26.2008

Conversation Between Jon & Hunter


Hunter: "Dad, did you find your pillow yet?"


Dad: "Nope. I'll find it in a minute." (they were about to watch a movie in our room)


Hunter: "Hey, I have an idea dad. Why don't you take that blanket and make it into a pillow."


Dad: "Good thinking Hunter! That was really good problem solving"


Hunter: (In the most serious voice. With no smiles:) Yea, your right dad. I can always solve that mystery."


That is from Scooby Doo. Hence our new theme song on the blog:)
For journaling purposes: Hunter calls calls Twizzlers, Twirlies, and reeses pieces, rices pieces.
Conversation with Mom:
Mom: "Hunter, what are you crying about. Do you even know?"
Hunter: (ragging) "Mom, I have no idea what I'm talking about so just stop it. Just stop teasing me! Seriously!"
The kid is just cracking me up lately!
Yes, I am getting cabin fever in this house. I can't really take Hunter anywhere and with everyone else being sick--myself included now---we can't go anywhere. Or have anyone over. I can't even read my book b/c it makes my headache worse and makes me nauseous. Thank Heavens for my pretend world of blogging:) You guys are awesome;)

4 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

Hi girlie! I love your blog!!!! I am so grateful for our friendship. It has been fun to go back and read a lot of your posts. Your kids are adorable...even when they are sick! I can't wait to watch them on friday. Call me if you need anything! I'm here for you girl!
XOXOXO
Liz

Courtney said...

Good luck with the Cabin Fever--try "On-line Shopping Therapy"...if you can't go to the store, bring the store to you! I seriously am just feeling so bad for you and your sickies! Love you lots!!

Cansas said...

Hunter is such a crack up. Lately all Gavin says is - "I'm really too mad to talk to you right now Mom!!!" It's starting to look more like Spring now in Logan - and I'm so excited. Jason and I both have cabin fever really bad - It's been such a long winter for us. I know, I know, you can't relate!

Jamey said...

Wow Summer, when it rains it pours in your house. Hang in there girl!