2.05.2008

Weight Loss

Many of you have asked how I lost my 12 lbs. Working out (sweating)at least 30 mins and then watching calories.
Take your activity level 13(sedintary), 15(moderate), or 17(very active) multiply it by your weight and that is how many calories you eat to maintain your current weight. Then if you want to loose 1 lb per week minus 500 calories from that figure you got above. If you want to loose 2 lb / week minus another 500. I also do lots of lunges and "jessica simpsons". So, that is how I did it. I am playing biggest looser with jon's family. Since Jon is not aloud to participate b/c he is about to blow away anyway, his brother Jesse is my partner.

So mad! Why won't my stupid spell check work!

2 comments:

jaanderson family said...

Hey! Good to know! Swim suit season is right around the corner! Do you go to a gym?

Jamey said...

I am all about exercising 30 minutes a day. It's an obtainable amount. I feel so much better when I do too:-) Good job Summer!