Today was a very quiet Easter day for us....oh wait! Its never quiet at our house. So let me begin again. Today we spent Easter together with just us and the kids. It was nice to have the whole hustle and bustle of the Easter bunny etc...out of the way. I talked to my family on the phone and my grandma named off one by one all the things that they were making for their feast. I got off the phone and told Jonathan that I felt bad b/c I hadn't planned on making anything. He said "its not to late" Its 4:20pm at that point. So I bucked up and made Maryland fried chicken, deviled eggs, twice baked potatoes, and home made "Debbie Dinner Rolls" (recipe courtesy of my mother in law) And four long hours later we sat down to eat at 8:20. To top it off I ate 2 Reese's PB Eggs and 2 Cadbury Carmel eggs! So much for the 20 lbs I just lost! Happy Easter to everyone! I am truly grateful for this time of year to celebrate the Resurrection of the Savior. It is a wonderful time to remember Him and all that he did for us. He died and then he rose again so we all may do the same. What a wonderful gift. Happy Easter!
3.23.2008
Happy Easter!
First and far most, my mom wanted pictures of Lucille in the Easter dress she bought her. So we had a little photo shoot. I weeded through the 300 that I took and got these. Sorry there are so many, but I am sure grama won't mind.






When I tried to get a picture of all 3 of my children on Easter day, this is what I got:
This is at least very sweet :)
lucie: "someone, anyone, please save me!"
And no. Max still has not gotten over his squeezing Lucies fingers, arms, toes, legs, so tight that she cries. What is that all about? I kid you not, I tell him not to at least 15-20 times a day to stop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Hi! First of all, your kids are sooooo cute! Lucie looked beautiful in her Easter dress. It was a lot of fun going to "your" church yesterday...even if you didn't play the piano...haha! Your Easter dinner sounds yummy!
XO
wonderful pictures! We didnt do any! Haha, just got to be too much of a hastle! Your little ones are so cute though! And that is a great last minute easter dinner, I want to go last minute and make a feast like that! You go!
You're such a trooper making such a big dinner so last minute!! I hope everyone really oohed and ahhed over it! The pictures are so cute, I love all of their blue eyes!
I LOVE the pics of Lucie in her easter dress and bonnet!! Isn't putting on fun dresses and bonnets the best part of having a girl, not like a would Know, LOL!
Extremely cute Easter dress and kids too of course:-)
So cute -- ALL of them! I think Lucie just looks like a more feminine version of Hunter. :)
Oh she is so sweet.
All three of the kids are so cute. Lucie is just beautiful. I know that I have said that before....she still is.
I like the idea of the Easter festivities on Saturday, that makes Sunday less crazy and more reverent for the occasion.
Good work on dinner...I felt bad too because I didn't have any big dinner planned- you meal makes me hungry. What is Maryland Fried chicken? Do you still do the recipe thing on your blog...I might have to be a part of that.
So you lost 20 lbs! Holy heck! Good job. I need to do that twice. Tell me more about it, and let me borrow some will power! Great job! You should be proud!
Hey Summer! I promised that I'd comment this week! Your blog is so fun and it sounds like your easter was great! My blog address is www.jacobandbeckybunting.blogspot.com
Congrats on the 20 lbs lost, I am trying for that goal as well! See you soon, Love Becky : )
All those pictures are so cute. Way to go cooking dinner. I don't know if I could have done that.
She is so adorable! all your kids are though! it was great to see you today! we need to do the park soon!
Cute Easter baby and festivities! We do the Saturday deal too...however this year with the move I'm pretending Easter's in April, maybe we'll do it this weekend, and the Easter bunny can finally give them their stuff! :)
I am cracking up about Max! How old is he? Cameron just turned 3 and CONSTANTLY squeezes everyone every hour! He has so much energy and passion! I am trying to get him to just squeeze my arm as tight as can be and spare the others! How funny he's not the only one!
Post a Comment