Last week we went to the new Town Square. It was pretty cool except for the guy that told us we couldn't feed our babies inside the play area. So we went right outside the gates on the tables and then he came and told us that we couldn't leave our kids alone in the play area. Otherwise we had a good time. Afterwards we took the kids for ice cream at McDonald's. As you can imagine Mandy & I get a lot of looks with 4 incredibly rowdy boys and 2 little baby girls. They were totally wild too! I can't help but laugh at those people who have not yet had kids and those who forgot what it was like to have them. Well, first I get annoyed and then I laugh.
The Crew
The baby girls haning out




5 comments:
It looks like you are out eating ice cream but my kids love those little mini cones when we are at home. They are not messy at all.
I love that place...Fenced in playgrounds are a great idea!
Max is getting so big! He looks like such a big boy! I can't wait to see you guys again sometime! Lucie is so cute, good thing there is a rose to keep the boys in control!
How cute is Lucy!! I'm jealous of how nice the weather looks. But I'm sure I'll be thankful for Salt Lake weather in a couple months. I'm glad I got you addicted to Regina Spektor! Jesse is too...
How cute is Lucy!! I'm jealous of how nice the weather looks. But I'm sure I'll be thankful for Salt Lake weather in a couple months. I'm glad I got you addicted to Regina Spektor! Jesse is too...
Post a Comment