We got invited to go to this fun pumpkin patch today & it was totally awesome (thx Linds for putting it all together:) There was a bouncy house, a huge slide (like at pump it up), a little petting zoo,fun rides & a "train ride" at the end. It was like a little carnival & the kids had a blast. Its so worth the $6.50/kid! A little disappointed with my pictures. I knew I wasn't getting very good ones but the boys were ALL OVER the place so I just got tired. I love capturing these moments with these 2. Max is so crazy with her but he absolutely adores her & she him!
The boys were crackin me up. They love to chase birds to make them scatter and fly away...well I think all the boys in our group had the same idea. Poor birds! Kobe & Gaige being extremely brave!
Hey Summer. I found your blog on Kandice's blog. Your kiddies are so cute. It looks like they had a great time at the pumkin patch. My kids can't wait to go. I'm so sad we aren't in the same ward anymore, I'm sure we will still bump into each other seeings how we only live around the corner. See you.
I love it! We are taking Sadie on Saturday to one. I am super excited. I invited Nicks family to all go and I can't wait they have a petting zoo and patch but not the carnival stuff. We aren't as cool up here:) I think Sadie will love the petting zoo, yesterday at the doctor she thought the polar bear table was real and kept petting its nose. I love the Max and Lucie picture- when he isn't beating her down he is so sweet to her. We are planning to come next weekend. YEAH!!!
Gavin was sitting on my lap when I pulled up your blog and he freaked out when I told him we couldn't go too. He saw Max in the little car and was like, "Hey I want to ride too!"
Looks like a blast. I'm pretty sure we can't make it to Hunter's party:( We would love to be there. I wish we all lived closer!
That looks like fun! I think we went to that exact same place last year. Not sure we're gonna make it this year though! Your pictures turned out great!!
7 comments:
Hey Summer. I found your blog on Kandice's blog. Your kiddies are so cute. It looks like they had a great time at the pumkin patch. My kids can't wait to go. I'm so sad we aren't in the same ward anymore, I'm sure we will still bump into each other seeings how we only live around the corner. See you.
I love it! We are taking Sadie on Saturday to one. I am super excited. I invited Nicks family to all go and I can't wait they have a petting zoo and patch but not the carnival stuff. We aren't as cool up here:) I think Sadie will love the petting zoo, yesterday at the doctor she thought the polar bear table was real and kept petting its nose. I love the Max and Lucie picture- when he isn't beating her down he is so sweet to her. We are planning to come next weekend. YEAH!!!
Gavin was sitting on my lap when I pulled up your blog and he freaked out when I told him we couldn't go too. He saw Max in the little car and was like, "Hey I want to ride too!"
Looks like a blast. I'm pretty sure we can't make it to Hunter's party:( We would love to be there. I wish we all lived closer!
I think your pictures turned out great! What a fun day for them! I need to get my kids out more...
That looks like fun! I think we went to that exact same place last year. Not sure we're gonna make it this year though! Your pictures turned out great!!
so fun!!!! we went last year and can't wait to go again this year!!! i miss you my friend
This looks like so much fun. We need to get out there before it ends. I thought you got some good pictures!
Post a Comment