1.03.2009

The New Couch


15 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks comfy enough I could take a nap right now! (I also love the rug!)

Mythreesons said...

oooh... i love. we have a sorta fake leathery thing that I LOVE, despite it being old and beat up because I can wipe up ANYTHING on that stupid thing. Oh, and I totally love that rug, too...

Jessica said...

NICE!!! I know you have been waiting a while for a new couch. It looks great in there. Did you pick this one out? It will be nice to be able to wipe anything off of it. I will probably need new couches sooner than later because Cody has thrown up all over ours countless times. Luckily they are dark green so it doesn't show.

jackster said...

Yay! I love them! In fact I'm pretty sure that I was going the exact same once except that when I got there they were all out. Hope you guys had a good Christmas!

Cansas said...

It's fun to get new furniture. Looks great!

Gavin wants me to tell you Hunter and Max are invited to his birthday party next Sat the 10th. I told him they would love to come, but you live far away. He insisted that I send an invite. Wish you lived closer!

Jeanine said...

I LOVE it!!! I wish that we would have been able to enjoy them in person but there will be many more visits with them. I bet you just love it! It is so nice. And it matches the chair very nice. Did you have a great birthday?? What did Hunter get you?

The Jensen Family said...

Wow, looks familiar!!:) The chair looks great with it, and such a fabulous buy!!!

Underwood's in Cali said...

cute! your christmas pictures were cute too, thanks

Courtney said...

Thanks a million for the Christmas card! You have such a beautiful family. LOVE the new furniture!!! A new couch is on my "someday" list...so, I can only imagine how STOKED you must be :) We might be coming to Vegas for another one-nighter...I'll email you so that we can hook up!

Rookie Blog said...

So glad we found eachother's blogs. Except everytime I see someone's blog, I feel a tinge of guilt that I just can't make mine as good as yours...I need some serious lessons. Let's finish your table runner, then have blog lessons!
Mar

Mom C said...

LOVE IT!!! Needs no words, no explanation, just that "The Couch!" Did you have a great birthday? Here it is the 9th already, I've been deep up to my nose in schoolboard and work - sorry. Love you

Angela said...

Wow, looks great!! That means it would look great in my house too! I should talk to Christian... =)

Brandy said...

Love it love it love it. We just ordered our new sectional from Pottery Barn. Can't wait to get it! I love the look of yours!

LindseyFae* said...

Looks good! I love leather for kids.. the only thing I worry about is anything sharp. Those look awesome! Are they comfy?

I cannot believe that you took that picture with a timer! All of your kids looking right at it? That's awesome.

Courtney said...

I was standing in line at the grocery store yesterday and sure enough, I saw your St. George purse again! Made me miss you! Sorry I'm always stalking you about that purse...I'll get over it sometime, promise :)