Jon & I went parasailing together! It was so much fun! Christine is pregnant so she couldn't do it so they were good sports and just came along for the boat ride. We were pretty stinkin high & it was breath taking & it was a gorgeous sight to behold! Mexico is such a beatiful place.
Can you tell how excited I am! I am seriously cheesin
it like the whole time we're here. I was just so happy
I couldn't stop smiling! Such a good break for us!
This is the look on my face in my only 30
seconds of fear! They didn't speak english
& were not explaining what was happening when
all of a sudden they just push us off the boat.
Once we were up it was fine but in those 30
seconds I seriously almost peed my pants!


seconds of fear! They didn't speak english
& were not explaining what was happening when
all of a sudden they just push us off the boat.
Once we were up it was fine but in those 30
seconds I seriously almost peed my pants!




2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That looks so scary but so fun!
Oh, Summer, if I didn't love you guys so much, I could be extraordinarily envious!!! - even covetous! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. Its great - I'll be you didn't stop smiling the entire time you were there! Beautiful pics.
Post a Comment